Level III Polysomnography ( Home Sleep Study)
A screening tool for Sleep Apnea only, this test gets a good assessment of sleep related breathing disorders. This test is wrongly called Sleep Study as it cannot give a good assessment of an individuals sleep architecture and quality of sleep. Its extremely cost effective and is ideal for patients with a strong medical history of OSA who only require validation of the disease.
Overnight. Technician reporting time is between 8-9pm. Kindly inform us if your sleep timings are a little different and we shall make arrangements accordingly.
· Technician does not stay overnight and leaves after applying the device.
· Channels applied include Flow Pressure , Snore Mic, RIP Belt (Chest), SpO2
· Protocols for testing based on AASM (American Academy of Sleep Medicine) standards.
· Detection of Apneas (Central, Obstructive, Mixed), hypopneas, RERA’s, Flow Limitation and Snoring.
· Convenient and cost effective way of screening for OSA. The patient’s sleep is not disturbed as very few channels are applied.
Reporting and Validation:
Detailed diagnostic report prepared by RPSGT(Registered Polysomnographic Technologist) and validated by in-house Consulting Sleep Specialist. Reports will be generated within 2 working days.
Overnight Technical Staff include qualified nurses, respiratory therapists and trained sleep technicians. Staff is well trained in equipment handling, emergency management and basic life support.
Patient’s residence.Book Now