Split Night Study (Level I PSG + Titration)
A time and cost effective test for both diagnosing and managing sleep related breathing disorders. AASM protocols are followed and a Full channel PSG is done and monitored live to assess requirement of PAP Therapy.Pressures, Modes and Functional Parameters of CPAP and BiPAP are monitored and managed remotely. PSG graphs are interpreted alongside with respiratory parameters to ensure that optimal therapy is provided with an aim to enhance sleep efficiency and quality of life.
Overnight. Reporting Time is between 8-9pm. Kindly inform us if your sleep timings are a little different and we shall make arrangements accordingly.
· Home-Like sleep environment to reduce anxiety of testing and ensure patient comfort.
· Channels applied include (EEG-central & occipital), EOG, chin EMG, ECG, Flow (Pressure & Thermistor), Snore Mic, RIP Belts ( Abdomen and Chest), SpO2 , leg EMG
· Therapy modes include CPAP, APAP, BiPAP S, ST, T, AVAPS and ASV
· Audio and Video monitoring may be included
· Protocols for testing based on AASM ( American Academy of Sleep Medicine) standards.
· Optional EEG channels (frontal, temporal, parietal) may be applied if required.
· Correction of Apneas ( Central, Obstructive, Mixed), hypopneas, RERA’s, Flow Limitation, hypoventilation and Snoring.
· Detection of limb movements.
· Accurate staging of sleep and sleep architecture.
· Each room is equipped with air conditioning and a private bathroom. Fresh bed linen and toiletries provided to each patient.
Reporting and Validation:
Detailed therapy report prepared by RPSGT(Registered Polysomnographic Technologist) and validated by in-house Consulting Sleep Specialist. Reports will be generated within 2 working days.
Overnight Technical Staff include qualified nurses, respiratory therapists and trained sleep technicians. Staff is well trained in equipment handling, emergency management and basic life support.
Morpheus Sleep Centre or Morpheus Partnered Sleep Lab. You may choose the nearest available Sleep Lab.Book Now