Level II Polysomnography ( Home Sleep Study)
Home Sleep Study is the next best option to a Full PSG and is most suitable for patients who want to get tested at home. It includes most of the channels applied in a Full PSG and is suitable for diagnosing Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome and other sleep disorders. It is also a cost effective means of getting an ideal sleep study.
Overnight. Technician reporting time is between 8-9pm. Kindly inform us if your sleep timings are a little different and we shall make arrangements accordingly.
· Channels applied include (EEG-central & occipital), EOG, chin EMG, ECG, Flow (Pressure & Thermistor), Snore Mic, RIP Belts ( Abdomen and Chest), SpO2 , leg EMG
· Protocols for testing based on AASM ( American Academy of Sleep Medicine) standards.
· Detection of Apneas ( Central, Obstructive, Mixed), hypopneas, RERA’s, Flow Limitation and Snoring.
· Detection of neurological and cardiac abnormalities in sleep
· Detection of limb movements.
· Accurate staging of sleep and sleep architecture.
· Live monitoring may be done at patients residence using a laptop.
Reporting and Validation:
Detailed diagnostic report prepared by RPSGT(Registered Polysomnographic Technologist) and validated by in-house Consulting Sleep Specialist. Reports will be generated within 2 working days.
Overnight Technical Staff include qualified nurses, respiratory therapists and trained sleep technicians. Staff is well trained in equipment handling, emergency management and basic life support.